Monday, February 1, 2010

Renew My Tags In Ohio I Got Pulled Over With No Insurance, If I Pay The Ticket And Renew My Insurance, Will I Still Be Suspended?

I got pulled over with no Insurance, if i pay the ticket and renew my insurance, will i still be suspended? - renew my tags in ohio

I live in Ohio, and has been recently arrested for the expired tags. Can show proof of insurance, so I gave a letter to be sent that he has insurance. The first time I've had deal with such things as good in concerned. Although my parents told me that if the exemption from payment of the ticket purchase new tags and renew, to my insurance, I had my license is not suspended.

7 comments:

George A said...

Refused insurance free, you must prove that there is no insurance coverage for the car if they are cited. If your insurance documentation shows a date after the effective date of the agreement, be applied to driving without insurance and penalties are provided for in the bill.

Resident Heretic said...

You may have to the DMV and ask to be sure. It depends on how quickly the prosecution, said that the lack of insurance. In case of suspension, you must present evidence to the DMV now has adequate insurance and pay a reinstatement fee to get them out of the suspension.
If you are not sure, not suspended, and was heard for some reason, you get a ticket for having a suspended license and your insurance premiums will increase.

mbrcatz said...

Honestly, it depends on what kind of mood the judge is that I can tell you, unless you are able to obtain insurance and to renew the tags, you may be exposed to your license - but to "repair" the problem has not received guarantees that you 't reach the suspended license is obtained either.

Rachel R said...

Normally, when you insurance on the same day that the entries should be okay. If your a few days after all the evil in the way the judge considers that the day of your proof of insurance. Good luck.

chevorle... said...

Automatic 90 days susp time you need ins.at for the car on the road he had to say ins.at time.sorry specify not guilty. "Good luck Can not Fight City Hall!

Howard L said...

The penalty is a minimum period of 90 days to 2 years. I do not think that there is a way to avoid the suspension of 90 days.

KEVIN M said...

As in your situation, I recommend you take a look here http://www.InsuranceFreeTip.info/insurance-for-free.htm

Post a Comment