Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ohio 21 License I Moved To Florida From Ohio Not To Long Ago. I Am Going To Be Turning 21 Next Week...?

I moved to Florida from ohio not to long ago. I am going to be turning 21 next week...? - ohio 21 license

I wonder if I will get in a position to my degree horizontal Florida 21 years ago. I know that may, in Ohio, you are not 30 days before his 21st Birthday. I ask because my license expires, Ohio on the day they turn 21 and I'm so busy with work the next few weeks so that tomorrow the only day I will be free. Even when the state does not change the test again?

3 comments:

A Landers said...

Florida DMV has a great website. Try it out. I am sure to find the answer.

Tsunami said...

I'm sorry that you care a wicked lol i hate the state in the south to be.

LH- COPYWRITTEN (BECOME A FAN) said...

They should

Post a Comment