Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How To Treat Irritation From Brazilian Waxing How Do I Treat Itchiness/irritation From A Brazilian Wax?

How do I treat itchiness/irritation from a brazilian wax? - how to treat irritation from brazilian waxing

I have had Brazilian waxes several times a year "for a local beauty therapist qualified 5-6 years and have never had a problem. I visited yesterday's newspaper, the Brazilian and I think it was a bit distracted or something, but I realized that the wax is a bit warmer than I am normally accustomed to. Not as much right now and I was very good look at the whole day. But I woke up this morning with terrible itching and irritation on my sensitive areas, where I waxed. I feel my hell recovering from burns. What can I do to relieve my discomfort with security? "I tried to help Neosporin, hydrocortisone and Gold Bond, a little, but not as much as I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment