Saturday, February 20, 2010

Post Nuptial Agreement Sample I Am Already Married - Could I Prepare A Post-nuptial Agreement?

I am already married - could I prepare a post-nuptial agreement? - post nuptial agreement sample

Who could do a before marriage, but it is too late that I'm married - but I wanted to see if anyone knew where I was a post or if I could marry me "required" to a white lawyer - I It is always better to have a lawyer, but I know I can do myself? If I can do myself, no one can say a website where you can obtain information. Thank you in advance for any useful information. =)

1 comment:

Evil Genius said...

In fact, correcting previous answers, you and your husband can lead to an agreement or "contract" at any time. If it is accepted by both, was written and witnesses. A notary is all you need. An attorney is safe.

Post a Comment