Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Picture Of A Vagaina Can You Show Me A Picture Of A Biblical Wedding Garment?

Can you show me a picture of a biblical wedding garment? - a picture of a vagaina

I do not think one they had. Or at least a mention in the Christian Bible. They have yet to explore the ancient Jewish customs and culture.

With special wedding dress is just a new trend in the Western "Christian" culture.

I know there is a special verse in the Christian Bible, in which women are told to cover "the head, especially while in the church. This explains why many former Catholics wear usually a hat or a scarf note in the church. Note that this is not the same as a veil. Thus, some churches require a May bride wear a veil. I think that generally the Orthodox churches.

I'll see if I can find specific examples, but I think that women in general, only their best clothes to wear. I know that the Christian Bible Ornament discourage "excessive" (ie, jewelry), so I do not think that the bride wear hats or jewelry, even if they could afford it.

1 comment:

cindy_lo... said...

You be more specific? I have no idea what you mean.

Post a Comment