Friday, January 1, 2010

Heroin Test What Kind Of Drug Test Shows A Positive Test For Heroin/methadone?

What kind of drug test shows a positive test for heroin/methadone? - heroin test

My ex-wife is a heroin addict in methadone "treatment". It is, after I had my children 75% of custody during the separation. She told the court that she is treated, but family and friends, it is CurrentY Back to heroin and methadone can be abused. My problem is that drug testing at the district court is a hair test and shows that "opiates." My lawyer is convinced that there is no test work. I'm desperate for a test that show or heroin and methadone is disconnected, or show you abuse your dose to be found. The woman left her family and five years later, with no job, income and other child out of wedlock. I have three children who are scared to death to be with her, and when they do, they always come back emotionally. Please help! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment