Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Good Hair Conditioner What Is A Good Hair Conditioner Or Product For Breaking/thin Hair?

What is a good hair conditioner or product for breaking/thin hair? - good hair conditioner

I am 33 years old and the hair on top of the crown / cap is thinner than others, and sometimes breaks. I am very aware, and I wonder if it will help prevent increase of the system or get some kind of treatment for hair growth and rupture. I know that if these issues and can not be used because I'm Rogaine design, not bad, just a little irritating. I want the hair on the top / crown to be thicker and less than the last time, but I'm not bald or anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nioxin is really good and I could try. I spoke with many people who have had very good luck with it, and unlike Rogaine, do not you use for the rest of his life.
It's really frustrating, and I'm sorry. Good luck!

Post a Comment