Sunday, January 10, 2010

Classic Car Trade What Are My Options - I Bought A Classic Car And Got Ripped Off?

What are my options - I bought a classic car and got ripped off? - classic car trade

I bought a vintage car and a beauty of a car dealership acted in a very good reputation. The counter was set free because of the age of the vehicle. I signed the agreement of the buyer. A few months later, I needed some money, I would sell my classic. I answered and found a fax on my car. Said .. I have bad news for you, the car had several owners and has on it for more than 270,000 miles! I have the car dealer ship and told the manager remember anything. I contacted the BBB and said that the issue was settled, but was not. What can I do? Please help!

3 comments:

gotwheel... said...

If a vehicle is free, just means, dass mile means nothing if the exceptions come into play. So you can for this discount into account.

Scratchy said...

More - a car dealership ALWAYS A Carfax used car, run mainly classics. They said the car had 1 owner. The seller knew it was wrong, representative cars. Moreover, the man who told me the bad news was a merchant and told me that all car dealers are members of the Carfax. He also told me that the dealer had the car in the lot for several months. Dealers pay a premium and generate Carfax reports can endlessly. Frankly, not aware that the car has many miles, but I paid the industry standard for dealers all over Kelly Blue Book and know lots of other books.

Scott H said...

So what's the problem? She bought a used car with 270,000 miles on the odometer. Perhaps he would Carfax BEFORE you bought it, have done. Every time you buy a used car, take the risk. You have two choices: Hold or sell the car.

Post a Comment