Sunday, December 27, 2009

Chrome Towel Rack What Is The Best Way To Paint Over A Chrome Toilet Roll Holder?

What is the best way to paint over a chrome toilet roll holder? - chrome towel rack

Easy to paint my own private bathroom and all finished products (towels, countertops, mirror frames, light switches, power, air flow, fans, tiles, etc.) are very nice and white ... except toilet paper holders, silver plated book.

It stands out and really ugly, and I would meet the rest of the room. Removing this is not an option because it is quite cemented in the wall, I want to chrome and white are, like everything else, but I'm not sure what to paint the best way. What type of paint should I use? Do I need a manual? Should I sand from the owner of the first toilet paper?

Any advice is appreciated, thank you!

1 comment:

Kodiak said...

First Capital. Two layers, if you can. Then spray paint. I have mine with a hammer paint spray. It took 10 years. People are surprised when I say that this painting.

Post a Comment